Thursday, January 19, 2012

35 Weeks and Counting Down....

Well any day now I guess. My earliest was Collin at 35 weeks. Jesse was 37 weeks and with lots of medical intervention Dominik wasn't delivered till 38 weeks. He was however my smallest, so I am going to try to suck it all up at home as long as I possibly can. I just don't think I am meant to have them in there full-term. All though, this little girl could totally surprise me. I think the name we are sticking with is Brooke Elivie Fivas. The middle being a mix of my dads and moms names. Eliserio and Vicki. I am super excited. I can't wait for her to come because things have been rough the last few months. Seems like even my daycare is falling on hard times with parents using grandparents because they can't afford it, or the couple that have straight lost their jobs...just not fun. But I am hoping by summer things pick up and get better. The holidays were good. We spent New Years with best friends and our kids. But will post more once baby is here. Hopefully with more exciting things to report! :-)

35 WEEKS
Baby @ 31 WEEKS


32 WEEKS













1 comment:

Jami West said...

Congratulations Maria! I'm so excited for you! YAY! A girl :)